Friday, December 9, 2011

Update #3 dated October 28, 2011

All,

I just got off the phone with MD Anderson and my financial aid application has been accepted!!!!  I am going to be able to get my treatment at MD Anderson!!!  If they treat my cancer like they have other peoples that have the same type, it will be MUCH better, in terms of side effects and quality of life after the treatment.  My first Dr. appointment with them is November 8th.  I'm not sure if I have to go and stay and them start treatment immediately, or if I will come home then go back for the duration when I start my treatment.

Thank you ALL for praying for me and for this situation.  He heard our prayers and answered.  He is an awesome God and I am humbled by His love and kindness.  I am blessed.  

As I know more, I'll keep you all informed.  Thank you again!

Love to all,

Vaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment